Husky lodge in a sloping garden
Husky hiding under the trees
|Interior of the Husky lodge.|
- The Husky is a 14 square metre lodge with eight sides.
- The walls are made from slow-grown seasoned Arctic pine and are 45mm thick. Built in the UK by Master Craftsman.
- The four windows and door all lock and are double-glazed.
- The Husky has a complete wooden floor.
- The lodge sleeps up to 4 on lift-out benches.
- The eight-sided central barbecue has removable wooden table surrounds, canopy with candle holders and chimney.
- For your piece of mind it comes complete with a CO monitor and fire extinguisher.
- Industry-leading Kerabit freeze-resistant long-life roof shingles
Also available with:
- Reindeer skins from Finland for that authentic Scandinavian feel if desired!
- Handmade cushions for the seats made in a range of colours and easily unzipped for washing
- Selection of traditional Lapland-style furnishing
- See floor plans of the Husky lodge